4.23.2013

Carrie | friends.


so my birthday is on friday & i will be spending it with my closest friends: carrie & paola. they make me feel so loved and cared for. after this years trails and triumphs, they are still with me. i am so glad to have them in my life. 
when you meet people like these two they make a big impact on you. they "imprint" on your life & leave footprints on your heart. makes you feel blessed and all warm. carrie has been my rock, my sister, my caregiver. she is there through the lonely, tear-full nights when i can't seem to find the light in anything. i dont feel deserving of my birthday this year. i feel that it should be celebrating carrie & how much she has given to make me happy & help me through my worst days. i am sorry that i never get to show you or give you anyting that will amount to what you have given me in these last two years. :)
i love you so much carrie, i hope your days are filled with love, hope, & happiness!!
short&sweetness!!!
xoxo hails

1 comment:

  1. Hailey , oh my goodness <3 you made me tear up! I love you so much and you are my best friend !!! You will have the best birthday ever!!! (: I LOVE YOUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!