7.01.2013

purity . personal


pu·ri·ty - noun

5. physical chastity; virginity.

i have had so many emails, texts, messages, ect about my ring... i think it is nice that people ask rather than assume things.so to clear the air with everyone, i am doing this post. :) here we go...
so, in 8th grade i really started understanding God & His beautiful ways. i wanted to follow Him and walk with him through the life he intended for me. i realized i needed to commit myself to Him in all aspects of my life. i needed to "date" God, if you will, so that i would be ready to face the hardships & stay with him through it all. i needed to "date" God before i ever dated any other guy. i wanted to find a loving guy who had a strong relationship with God, as well. i knew that i needed something to remind me about putting Him first & His guidance. I chose to finally get a ring that would be my purity ring. i would save myself & my body for marriage. i figured it would strengthen my relationships & my trust with them would grow as we got closer.
i hope this makes sense & it is understandable.. :) if you have anymore questions about anything, what purity means to me, why i chose this, what if's! anything at all! <3

xoxo-Hails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!