3.22.2014

struggling . personal

{ source }



I just want for once someone to be scared to loose me.

-march.22

I’m so easily forgotten.

-march.21

i don’t know where i stand anymore..

when you say we need to talk, i take it seriously or in a good way that “wow she really wants to talk to me about something!” but, you fail to tell me more, like i don’t know. maybe when? where? what it is that we might be talking about? like seriously.. and i can’t say that i want to talk to you because you do that EXACT same thing. however, i suggest time & place but you fail to respond. i get it!!!! your life is hard, mine is too; you have stress for school, i do too; you don’t always want to hang out with me, me either. but here is what’s different! i make time for you, i go out of my way to figure out when & where i can hang out with you and talk. i try my hardest, i give you ALL my energy, love, compassion, & effort. and if i’m being honest i’m sick of getting NOTHING back! since when did you give up on this friendship? sense when did you leave? let me know what’s going on. i can’t read your freaking mind!!! sometimes it hurts me for you leave me out of these things. if there is a problem, tell me. if you need space, tell me. if you have a question, ask me. don’t assume i will know what’s going on in your head without you telling me. i swear, i WANT to help, i want to understand & answer as many questions as possible. but if you aren’t putting in the effort. should i continue???
-march.18

nobody wants to talk to me…
-march.17

i tried to help. i tried to be a good “friend” but… i guess i’m not helpful or a good friend.. 
-march.16

i mean nothing to you i guess.

-march.12

late night thoughts... i just can't hold on for this "brighter future" anymore..
the only reason i'm still barely breathing, support from my parents & Ashley.

xoxo-Hails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!