2.06.2012

Carrie

I am loving this new high school year especially the new friends I met and today it is all about Carrie hults!!!!.! I love her, she is one of my closest buddies and we always have a blast blast working on English projects together, or just being our goofy selfs!! I wish you the best of all birthdays Carrie! I was at one of her fabulous games last Saturday taking tons and tons of photos for CP and here are a few of Carrie in action!! hehehe....


Photo to come soon, once mom home with laptop :)

happy 15th bday!!!!

True,true,love,
Hailey

1 comment:

  1. When I read this, I seriously was going to cry of happiness :P I love you sooo much Hailey!!! Thank you!!! I really appreciate this soooo much <3 <3 <3 you are an amazing friend. thank yooouuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!