2.29.2012

Friends!

i have always loved and praised my friends & "sisters" as God's angels from above, sent to me for:
*Hope
*Love
*Advice
*Hugs
*Peace
*A listener
i will never forget the bonds, relationships, & L.L.S. (long lost sisters) that i have found on my Life Journey so far. We all will never forget those who didn't leave when you needed
*a hug
*advice on ANYTHING
*a role model
*ANYTHING!
i know this saying very well, 'Some people come into our life for a reason and some for a season.' We have all met someone and then lost them or met someone and known that they will be there forever and always. You just, sometimes need to put your trust in them and realize that no matter what you can always find them at the end of any storm.



(a tester for my header{below})

True true love,
hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!