1.28.2013

dear monday .

My monday letters to things, people, places that I saw today. . .


dear NIGHT LIGHTS, i love you to the moon and back. the walk tonight with my family was beautifully crazy{more on that later}. you shine so bright. i love all your colors and beautifulnees from up on the hill. sincerely, hailey.

dear BLOG, please help me keep up with you. remind me to be patient with the comments and replies. remind me to appreciate you and feel how grateful i am for you. you make the hard dasy easier and the best days better. i love looking back on everything, good, bad, and fun! thank you for being my blog! sincerely, hailey.

dear HAIR, i love you so much. i know many women that don't get to have beautiful long or short hair. i love you so much. someday i don't like the way you style yourself but, i am forever grateful for you and your craziness. sincerely, hailey.

dear PINTEREST, i love you more than ever right now. you help me organize my future life and my words that help me through all the way to my wardrobe. you never disappoint. it is the simply things that i love about you. sincerely, hailey.

dear SOPHOMORE YEAR, you bring me great sadness, love, hope, and most importantly change. i am happy to change with you, to learn with you and feel your strength make me stronger. i am beginning to feel more and more safe day after day. i wish somethings wouldn't be as hard or as sad but we can make it through together. sincerely, hailey.

dear YOU | Jennifer Lawrence, thank you for being beautifully you. i look up to you so much. more than any usual fan of hunger games. i want you be as strong, confident, and beautiful as you. thank you for being such an inspiring women. sincerely, hailey.

dear MYSELF, you are a strong girl. you can do anything that you set your mind to. Nate will come back and you will be happy soon. i promise, darling. keep your head up. stay strong and never forget to be wonderfully and uncommonly unique because you are one-of-a-kind. sincerely, hailey. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet Hailey <3 I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie!! Happy Friday, totally missed u at lunchtime poo! Xoxo see u tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!