2.09.2013

beautiful kindness .

when he kissed my check, i melted. i felt so wanted & needed. he makes me feel that way, daily. he makes me think about the little things in life. the beauty of a little peck on the check, or the sweetness of a good-bye hug. loving him makes me better. makes me feel beautiful. things i have never felt before. knowing him makes me a better person. such a young boy can make such a BIG impact on my life..... it isn't crazy, right?

"you mean the world to me. never leaving my side at the sight of my terrible side. i feel blessed to see your beautiful eyes everyday. loving you makes me blush..."
"these past few days have been tough but, we made it darling..."
"tears drop on my notes.
notes of love, hope, memories.
the thought of leaving you forever.
now that is impossible.
it wont happen.
ever.
tear drops on my notes."
"i love you more than you will ever know my sweet girl."
"blessed to know you, lucky to have met you."
"you have become my world.."
"crazy girl, don't you know that i miss you? i wouldn't dream of leaving you alone. hopeful that you feel the same. you know the real me. i know the real you. dreams collide and make a beautifully crazy reality. you are my crazy girl..."
"worst fear: you forgetting it all.."

it is crazy, the feeling of having and holding someone and one day they are gone. it is crazy, loving someone so much that when they leave you still love them as you always did. it is crazy, living this beautiful life...

knowing you know kristen and have her as a friend makes it easier to breathe, literally. she always reminds me to breathe & be positive. two best lessons anyone could teach. she makes me put everything in perspective, changing my outlook on life, boys, & my own beauty. helping me through the tough days in my life. changing my future & loving my past. being confident that i will forever be loved and cared for.

never give up, there is always someone that loves you & would miss you terribly. you just have to find you happiness & stick with it. living you life to its fullest. crying as hard as you want, just make sure you never cry about it again. knowing you are blessed with life and love, for that is all you need to succeed. :)


beYOUtiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!