2.18.2013

what i am | a dreamer.

 {excuse the bad words...this is mine&my dad's favorite song right now!! haha :) we so funny....}
i am a dreamer of many things, possible & impossible. blessed to be here today. i am who i am because of my three closest friends: carrie, kristen, paola. {in fact my mother asked me today in the car who my four closest friends were... i thought of those three girls & stopped, and said "they are my best, closest, & most loveable friends." they mean the world to me. without them... i am nothing special. }they touch my heart everyday with their strength, hope, love, & compassion. i wish them only the best in life. a few other things you may not know about me.....

me.
i write love letters to a boy i have never met.
i fall so easily in love.
then get easily hurt.
i spend long nights crying.
i remember every memory that is special to me.
i cherish the rainy days.
i love the clouds above.
i feel love everyday.
i wish i could drive.
because if i could i would leave.
camping makes me excited.
music makes me cry.
i know i already met one of many loves of my life.
i know what i know because Jesus told me so.
i am a follower, love, & believer in God.
i will stand up for what i believe in.
i will not be ignored.
i speak my mind.
i am blessed.
i have trust issues.
i can not make up my mind fast.
i love my sister more than she will ever know.
i am hopeful that tomorrow will be better.
i only try things once, unless i like it..then i do it again.
i am a soccer lover.
i would happily take a bullet for: my mom, dad, sister, dog, my family, carrie, kristen, paola, & melissa.
me.

just a few facts about me. i  hope you have a better understanding of my, hailey aliamus', life&beliefs&hopes&dreams.

xx-hails

2 comments:

  1. Ah ! This made me tear up! <3 You are one of my best friends Hailey! I am so lucky to have you in my life !!! "I would catch a grenade for ya..." -Grenade-Bruno Mars-
    You are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie!! You mean the world to me, without you I don't know how I would go on.

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!