3.03.2013

off the grid | bye.

I am loving my blog, friends, family, & house. I have been thinking and thinking about lots of things. This may not make sense to some of you but I think it would be best for me to go "off the grid" for a while. No texting, calling, IMing, instagraming, blogging, facebooking, or anything like that. I need time to clear my mind, find myself and really enjoy the simple things. No computer unless for school. I will probably be eating lunch and such with myself only. This isn't because I don't like people anymore. It just makes sense for me right now. I am sorry if this offends you or anything like that. It is not personal to anyone but me. Thank you all for being loving readers and friends to me. I will start this "off the grid" life tonight at midnight. I will then put my phone on airplane mode and not turn it back "on" until I am ready. Thank you and I hope you understand.
Xo- hails
Ps it amazes me how you can blog from your iPhone!!!! If you have anything you need to ask, say or any thing like that. You can email me or text me today before midnight. :) good bye my lovelies!! Love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!