10.05.2011

Dance Moms! crazy yet enjoyable tv show!

so ever since i discovered this show, Dance Moms, i LOVE it every Wednesday on lifetime i watch it.
i am obsessed! :D it is just about this dance comp. that travels and does competitions around the country and the teach, Abbey Lee yells and screams at the moms and then the moms talk about her and cry and it's great!!!! i cry along sometimes too!!!

 Also after i watch a new one i just get in this dance moms mode and watch all of them over and over again!!!
i must sound SO freaky! but i don't mind!!!

xoxoxoxox
peace love and DANCE MOMS to all
hailey <3

4 comments:

  1. omg! I havent even read the post! I just realized u just posted this!
    love ya!
    Go Dance Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it last night! I loved it so much! I knew it was Chloe! I just knew it! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya but i new it was gonna be wen watching the show b/c she fits it perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!