10.06.2011

family: more posts to come

i love my family! 
we all love each other. 
 we are there to cry on,
we are there through the rough and tough times
we are there through the happiness and celebrations!
we all hope to see each other grow up to be amazing

so i will be posting "family posts" so one post will be on a family member and a feww photos to go with it! i will describe them in one word and then there fav. color, person, and much more! 
here are some sneek peeks at the pics:
 me and omi
 sissy and mommy
 betty, daddy, sista, mom and me
                                                             omi
 omi, opa, me, sista, mom, dad
 me and mom
 me, sista, brain, dean, anthony, sean, jack, charlie
 cathy, seth, me, andgie, david, dad, ian, jakkie
 greta, thomas, and me with sista
 me and dad
 mom and dad
 jackie me and angie
 omi and mom
 bubba and charlie
 thomas and me
 isabella, abbey, paige and jack
 
kelsey, karen, mom, sista, bret,mary sue and bill
 me and tanta fetti
 brain, me and sista
 grammie bubba and me
 betty
 omi, opa, and me
 paige and me
 dad, opa, tanta fetti, thomas, greta, anagrate, and more!
 opa and tanta fetti
 sissy and me
 dad and sissy
 tanta fetti
 greta and lena

(we will probably end up with over 20 posts on my family members, including cuzs, aunts, uncles,grandmas, grandpas, and german relatives)
- :D and family to all-
hailey

2 comments:

  1. My favorite picture is the 9th one. You and you sassy tush! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i love it a lot! it's a cute one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!