10.06.2011

freinds:more posts to come

i love my friends
we cherish each other,
we celebrated brithdays, graduations, and more
we enjoy sleepovers,
parties
make-overs
spa days :D
and much more
i will always cherish all my friends to come and past friends and the friends i have now because they made me who i am today!
they all left a foot print on my heart!!! i hope i do the same for them!
so many loving buddies so, soooooooooooo many posts for each individual girl or boy!
here are some sneek peeks of the pics of my buddies:
i will only say there name or nickname no need for my name!!! :D
 angie
 powlola and melly
 jakkie and angie pangie
 powlola
 zoey
 shoca
boss
 powlola melly jilly jowdan alexandra
 melly and beth
 randi powlola
 some guys :D
 my airplane
 dumbo
 boyfriend <3
 noa, dessi, kristen, michelle, lauren, kate, jakkie, paige
 kate
 statue of liberty
 karly, ally, noa, dessi, lauren, paige, michelle, paige, sista
 kelly
 bull
 president rosevelt
 ressi,will kendal leann shelly dom amy serria megan jakkie paige julia alex madie cathrine paul and soooo many more!
 jilly and adreanna
jimmer
so i will be posting every now and then a post aout one of these guys! they are amazing i love you all and thanks for being in my life
peace love and poka-dots to all
hailey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!