12.26.2011

christmas @ the aliamus household!

i had a fabulous night with our 'aliamus christmas party'! :D it was so much fun, and i had a blast with my little cousins and my older ones too! my aunts and uncles were so happy to see each other after a long while! it was so fun eating, hugging, & playing with paige & charlie! i really miss them, already luckly i get to see some of them again tomorrow! and then i am babysitting my little cousins with my sister on the 1st!!! :) it will be so exciting! i just uploaded some photos and edited them, so here they are bunches and bunches of them!
love,



 playing with paigie!!!

trying on her new hair accessories!


tweet tweet! playing with the newly found doves!




3 comments:

  1. funny fun fun! cutie cute cute! talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there! But so glad we got to Skype! Love you Hailey Bop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, :) miss you all soooo much! luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!