12.12.2011

staying home :(

i wish i was not typing these words: i had to stay home today because of: fever, stomach ache, and head ache. it was very boring watching Xmas movies and Glee episodes.. i am very happy that my pal paola texted me at around 2:10 and we chatted for a while! but, now just all alone doing posts letting my two followers know that i am not dead just sick. 
i have also not been posting for a looooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time because i lost one part of my battery charger and my battery is dead :( i am still looking after 20 days for looking! i hope that by thursday i will be posting some photos from my night-time walk downtown Jackson! that was so fun! i hope to post more soon! Back to bed! :) 
love and health,
thanks to paola and melissa for texting me today so i was not compatly cut off from the rest of the world!


3 comments:

  1. you should check your bags that u packed when u went to thanksgiving. hey! you never know what you'll find! remember when you found your glasses in there!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa :D ahhaha
    I need your number giiiirl! :D and Hailey you can text me if you're bored :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! ^ Hi Hailey :D hahahaa (It's Carrie) I need your number (melissa) and Hailey you can text me now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!