12.22.2011

PLL

i love PLL! 
can you geuss what the heck PLL means/stands for? take a wild guess. think of TV shows, ABC Family!!........

it

is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pretty Little Lairs!!
i have been obsessed these last few days, and i can not wait until the winter season! it will be so amazing! and i really want to know who is A. it has been racking my brain, I NEED TO KNOW! i have seen this clip on youtube.com that says SPOILER ALERT: who is A? and it i think tells you who A is. i thought about watching it but, then i realized how much more fun it will to watch the show and then my reaction! i decided to wait it out! 
if you haven't ever watched it then:
you are NUTS! i think everyone should watch this show. it is funny, mysterious, romantic, and perfect for any normal teenage girl!! :D haha
love,

3 comments:

  1. I actually haven't watched it! sorry...but i know who A is because my friend spoiled it for me...but i dont really care because i dont watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you said the same thing, basicly, twice! :D it ok though! i can not wait for the 30th it will be so fun! and i hope i get my tv all set up in my rom before you guys come if we do it at my house! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!