11.07.2013

welcome home november . personal

i have always had a beautiful "fling" with november. it gives me chills and makes me smile. all at once. every thing changes once the first comes around. it is this beautiful thing that changes my mindset and just about every piece of me is filled with warmth. the mornings become brighter the evenings quieter. it is a wonderful thing and makes me love everything about the world 100 times more than before. november brings autumn, hot tea, holiday season, sweaters, & lots of love. every year once november leaves i feel crazy, like my love for decemeber isn't enough. like i shouldn't even like november. november and i have always had a wonderful thing but them december came and swept me off my feet!
what is your favorite season???
xoxo-Hails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!