1.05.2014

Husdon was there . books

Ch. 1 Thoughts From Her

Don't send it halley, just tell Lucy you have to go. Don't text her. you will regret it forever. 'do it... she will stay longer, she will worry and care more.' hudson's voice popped into my head, sounding clear and just like mine. hudson wasn't her name yet. i didn't eevn know why i had this horrible thought to lie to Lucy. I was doing so well without these thoughts. 'it is already typed and ready for your little finger to send... just send it!' i felt as if i could trust her. like she knew what was best. i hit send with the tip of my thumb.
'now didn't that feel good? oh look she's already read it! tying fast and hard to save you & give you all her wise words.' "Shut up!!!! Lucy please don't reply! Stop, i never sent it. forget that i ever wrote it!!!! please!!!" i started to yell at myself in the middle of the woods. scared to death of what i had just done.
i lied.

to: lucy
lucy, i don't know what to do. my friend came over last night crying. she stayed the night and this morning she took a pregnancy test. it was positive, lucy. she can't have a baby! she told me she want to abort the baby. i can't let her hurt a human being like that. what am i supposed to do?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!