1.02.2014

new years . holiday










 
first off, officially Happy New Years!! it is actually 2014, and new year. today was the page 1 to a wonderful 365 page book of our life's! and its only one in a series of many many books. i hope you all celebrated with loved ones or friends & hope you had a lovely day today! :)
reflecting on 2013 is something i want to do & something i'm dreading at the same time... i want to do it so i can put it in the past and just sprint forward to 2014. i am honestly dreading it because it was such a rough year filled with too many tears & too much hurt. don't get me wrong there were some good & happy moments, like always, but it was just a year that certainly changed me. i'm grateful for the love and support that got me through because i probably wouldn't be here with certain people... Victoria, Arielle, Natalie, Kelsey, Becca, Erica, Lesley, Alyson, Megan, Jane, Kyley, Ashley, Pilar, Sam, Grace, Kendall, Sarah, & Him. of course my support group is such an incredible help in letting me open up again & become honest with myself and everyone around me. i can't believe how far i have come from the beginning to end of 2013. its a beautiful, scary & loving transformation. if someone told me that i would meet all these people, go through all of that & reunite with many old friends...i would have cried for hours. haha but, here i am loving life & enjoying the new year and what it brings to me! i know as long as i follow His path and lessons for me then i know i will be okay.
this year i plan to write more love letters, give more hugs & kisses, love more, have more adventures, do more crafts, laugh more, cuddle more, enjoy things more, take more photos. i also plan to keep my blogging promises & life promises. i promise to be more kind, loving, supportive, humble, accepting, nonjudgemental, happy, excited, joyful, & healthy. i promise that my 2014 book will finish and it will be good!! i promise to post more & take a photograph everyday that shows emotion of some sort, even if it is the worst day ever. i have somethings i plan on changing, which are i guess my resolutions...? .eating healthier .working out more .writing a letter to myself everyday .giving out more hugs .stand up for myself .giving more love letters then i have some more personal ones, which i wouldn't like to share... thank you for understanding!!
hope you have a wonderful start to the new year & i hope i didn't loose all my followers... i am grateful for the views but i would love some lovin in the comments or hate anything really. if your listening.. hello? anybody still reading my little blog...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!