8.11.2013

friday letters . written word

My House by Kacey Musgraves on Grooveshark
dear aussie{jane},
you are truly an incredible person. your words are truly an inspiration! i am beyond lucky to have you help me & have you in my life. i have always admired you from afar, i just love your presence in a room. it can light up a thousand faces! your campers & fellow elfs love the joy & happiness you bring to our week. thank you to the moon & back for being you! you will always hold a special place in my heart. (:
whenever you say you will ALWAYS be there for me, it honestly makes me cry. i don't deserve anything like that. thank you, i honestly don't know how i would have made it through friday without our talk. oh gosh, i can't even get through writing this letter without crying haha. thank you, a thousand times. you are a everyday inspiration!
xoxo CC

dear gus gus{kateri},
thank you for being an awesome person! your thoughts are truly crazy but that is what i love about you! thank you for the offer to beat up some people, but remeber violence is NEVER the answer. haha! i will never forget you.
xoxo CC

dear carrie,
you did a fabulous job in your musical! you continue to amaze me & i love that about you! you are such a sweet friend. all your wonderful advice goes to good use, trust me. thank you for being a beautiful, incredible, unique friend to me. i know that i can't get through somethings without your loving words. thank you for being there. keep up the wonderful things you do!
xoxo CC

{sorry they are a little late but, i was busy. thanks again aussie. <3}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!