8.22.2013

wowimajunior . high school

one special thing about summer ending, the sweet cool breeze that comes along with fall. summer slowly fades away behind the colorful leaves & sweet orange sunset. it makes me remember all the yesterdays & tomorrow's i thought about during summer. all the i can't wait's & the amazing plans we made. it felt so exciting to be back into the freeing air of summer, at it's finest! the thoughts of summer ending are bittersweet to my heart. it makes me sad to think that i can't just wake up late & stay in between the warm sheets & read all day long. then i remember i get to go to school & learn between the lines of my textbooks. 
the reality that summer has ended & the sweet sun will fade into a darling fall cloud. the reality that my afternoons will be filled with studies & homework thrills me! spending most my time with my thoughts racing about what is to come next in my US History class! i can't wait for my education to expand & my mind to be filled up, once again, with knowledge. {i am not even being sarcastic! i am learning that school keeps me happy & keep me going. it takes my mind off the pointless drama, that always seems to be right around the corner everywhere i go. HATE THAT!!}
JUNIOR YEAR. wow, i am still getting used to saying that i am a junior. it is crazy! i am not sure if i am ready for all that is to come, new classes, new friends, new projects, new teachers! i just want to make the best of these challenges that He has placed in my path. i am so blessed to be following Him this year in all my aspects of life. He is my first & foremost responsibility. i can't wait for sundays, i can't wait for junior year & all He has in store for me.

along with my junior year choices & 'adult' decisions, that's what a few friends have called them, religious & personal. i have only spoken with two close close close, CLOSE friends about my decisions. one friend is beyond in love with her faith. i want that, i want to be excited to go to church & listen to the words of Him. another friend is excited & more than supportive of my choice to convert. i am blessed to have such a beautiful support system! :) thank you both, again.
i will give you the FULL story on my experience of finding my calling to the catholic church in another post.
xoxo- Cotton Candy

2 comments:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!