8.11.2013

i'm still here .personal

i'm still alive, i have just been busy. last week was girl scout DDC, & these past few days have been hard. 
i honestly thought i would come back from all my trips with my slideshows & videos all edited & ready to post however, due to recent events i haven't had enough time to edit & such. i am so sorry, i will post them all by friday. this coming weekend will be an emotional one!! my sister, who as been a great goalie, sister, & elf at camp, is heading off to college so we are dropping her off on saturday right after we go to my Godmother's moms birthday party! eventful day. 
i have also been realizing that friendships are hard. communication is key. finding time for each other no matter how hard it is, is so important to keeping in touch with your buddies. i try my hardest to be open & welcoming to hanging out with my friends some days i wake up and i just want to stay home & read, by myself. then there are times when i use every bit of my energy to text, call, email my friends & try to get together & i get the feeling they hate me after that. i bug them too much. it's a hard balance. 
i know that horrible feeling in your stomach, the one you get when you know your friend doesn't like you anymore. i know that feeling all too well. then i start to confide & tell a close friend, and i start feeling like they think they aren't good enough. it is a constant war in my head!! 
friends, i constantly tell them they are beautiful, smart, & amazing. i honor true friendships & it is hard when the other person doesn't care as much. i guess, that's just how it works. :(
sorry i got off topic! and if you followed all that, your awesome!!!
xoxo- CC 
{i will be signing my posts 'CC' for a while. my camp name is Cotton Candy & I am so used to people calling me CC or Cotton Candy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!