3.03.2012

5 things

*What did I do? -So I went to go and download almost 2,000 photographs from my SIM card. and what happens, the computer says it has NO PHOTOS on it!!! So I put it back into the camera thinking it was the reader because, I had never used this one before, and I was just looking at them ALL today, this morning!! Then, I clicked "playback" and it says: File contains no images!!! What The Heck!!!! so i lost over 1,500 photos and tons of memories from 2011 and beginning on 2012!! soccer games, sleepovers, fun snapshots, and dancing. :( I cried for a while then, I was too busy trying a new recipe out to remember why I was crying. :D but, still I need to know what happened and WHY!!!

*Last week was a tough one. I am looking forward to, hopefully, a wonderful and happy week.

*We got it!! We have the official schedule of our GAP girlies coming! I am so excited. We have some planned weekend trips and one trip to the Oakland Museum. I can't wait, I only have a few BIG things I must do before they come: Clean Bedroom and Organize/Rearrange Room(making room for another bed in the room).

*I am having a weekend in Bliss, kinda. Me and my Mom are up at my Opa's house and we have been relaxing and just breathing. I t is always nice to have a place up in the mts, where you are like a free bird!

*Saving Up! That is what is on my mind! I have been hoping for time and money (just a few more months, until I have the money!) to change my room a little and my style. I have bunches of SALE things on Delia's and Target that i am defining as my new style.


 true true love

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! I'm sorry about your photos!! That's really sad!! I hope you can figure out a way to get them back!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't sadly :(( so i just have to get a new SIM card. We think and pretty much know, it was the SIM card. :( thanks. They are gone 4ever. c u tomorrow. :) do you like the new music and style?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!