3.19.2012

RING RING.... Advice hotline, how may I help you...

 
Desiree Shook <3

Paige Roesling <3

Pilar Souder <3

Kendall Stuscavage <3
Paola Angulo <3

Melissa Torres <3 (on the left)
Lindsey Stanford! <3

haha, like the title!?
I was just thinking about all the loved ones that I have met along my my life journey, that have helped me in anyway to live life to it's fullest and get over those bumps along the way; no matter how big they are.
start we must start where everything starts: the beginning!
  1. Paige M. Roesling: she was my first very close friend, we had gone through so much and even though our friendship was cut short when we entered middle school, she will forever be my first advice giver! She is amazing i still remember the long nights and the sounds of all the fun giggles!  We have such great memories and i will always enjoy looking back at all those fun times at Lake Tahoe, my old house, her house, backyards, swimming pool, and in the "fairy-tale-land" 
  2. Desiree Shook: she was the second person that i really felt i could open up to. me and her had a very close relationship from the start, she was very open to telling me everything and i was willing to listen. And when i needed a good chat and help on the little dramatic Elementary school problems :), she was there to help just a little walk down the street. Our friendship was cut short, as well, when me and her got into middle school we began the "hi" relationship. :( gladly we have recently gotten back into a little bit of contact!
  3. Melissa Torres: Me and her seemed like a perfect fit! me and her are inseparable! We are like two peas in a pod. We can always count on each other and I can count on her for anything! She will sit for hours and listening to me talk on and on about anything! we have so many fond memories together! I can't wait to see us in the future! i love you melissa! <3 (i said so much more but, then i had to re-edit the post and it deleted it all! :( ) 
  4. Paola Angulo: I love her, she is so sweet! she is the strongest girl i have ever met! (yes, stronger than kylie, in emotional ways..) Paola is so nice! i really started to feel connected to her in 8th grade! we had our first class together since English when we met and i couldn't have been happier! that year our relationship grew and developed a whole new world and life of its own!! i love ya! and never forget Picnics and D.Y. ;)
  5. Pilar Souder: She is amazing! she can turn my frown upside down in a FLASH!! i know that me and her didn't start out as seeing common ground, she used to see me as Kylie's little cut and funny sister, but now we have grown and we see each other in a whole new light!!!  I hope that me and her can continue our fun little advice chats online (FB) and she is the coolest JR ever! she is so pretty and i love her so much! she has helped me through some rough times lately and i just adore how she is only an IM or call away!!! (as is C,M,P,&K)
  6. Kendall Stuscavage: I love her you can always count on Ken's cute smile! whenever i see her she is always smiling, no matter what!! She looked beautiful on JR Prom night!! she can just be so sweet! I love how she can bring out the best in me and everyone around her! I am a very emotional girl and it is hard to find people that can handle and know how to handle it when i just start balling, and she can!(as can P, P, & M) she can calm me down and i can always think of her and our memories and laugh! Good luck with Track! Luv ya <3 
  7. Lindsey G. Stanford: she is also awesome i have nothing but, fabulous things to day about my friends L.L.! she is coolio! i can't imagine her being mean! she is the sweetest girl you could ever meet!  i love her to death, as well as all the above peeps! I just know that one i day she will be a fabulous wife to Radley and a wonderful Mother to two little girls! :) we have already planned that! she is also older than me but, i still love her like a 14 year old! she is awesome whenever i need someone she is one of the three peeps i can just text or call and they will answer as soon as they get it!! I just look how even if i just need a simple, "hi, what's up?" she will text, email, IM, anything it to me and i will be full!! :D i love ya Linds. :) L.L. foreva!!! <3 (thanks for emailing me your photo!) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERY SOON!!! ALMOST 17!!!! WOW....
     i am blessed with these amazing girlies in my life to help me through the toughest of times! i hope we all have girls and boys like this in our life! they are the light in my life and my hope at the end of a "storm"!

    7 comments:

    1. aww hailey, you know exactly what to say!! i hope all these great girls get a chance to read this!! i luv you too! :) <3 i hope i don't cry in front of Radley hehe... xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    2. <3 you hailey! I came back form orchestra rehearsal and went awwwwwwwwww!!!!! You are super sweet!

      ReplyDelete
    3. thanks, you guys!! i was just really thinking about some this that are going on and realizing all the great advice friends i have that i could totally talk to :D <3 it just cam to me as i wrote it!! <3 then i sat in my room and :'( luv ya melissa: i guess u and me will talk tomorrow??? I dont know, what about but, i hope it is something good!! haha

      ReplyDelete
    4. he did you find kara's blog? I cant find it! If you do can you send me a link? Please.......:)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. nope.. i emailed her to send me the link but, nothing yet.

        Delete
    5. Replies
      1. Aww thanks don't worry I will do another post for you and Sam. :) <3 I luv ya !!!

        Delete

    Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!