3.23.2012

catching up...

so this week was full of, helping people, regaining friendships, advice asking, and 
getting three teeth pulled! I cant not believe I am saying this but, it 
was really kind or fun! I only hated the part when 
the nummed my mouth.
the rest was a breeze!! i am so happy that it is over with but, it was not
that bad!! when i got home i had to beginning to change
 my eating habits for two-three days.
i can not currently chew on anything so that is lovely and 
i have been eating ice cream, smoothies, apple sauce, and yogurt, YUM!!
it only got me a little sad when i could not have baby back ribs with
french fries when i went out to eat for my dad's birthday! (will post about his bday night soon!)
here are some photos to sum up this week:(in no particular order)
my dinner for the first night!
blogger lovin'
hey melissa!!
the big day of teeth pulling :) ouch!!
the smile afterwards!
my wardrobe for night and day after school and dentist...
my sweet treat for the week or 2-3 days :) hehe
 post to come on the party night of Dad's birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi!!! i hope you had fun, and i know you and paola looked beautiful in your dresses

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!