3.04.2012

A Change

So excited! I did indeed change up a bit for my style and bedroom.
As, I said before I have been waiting for time and money to change a few things in my room and in my style. I am happy to say I did it all within 38 hours!! and before our GAP girlies came!
Style:
I recently looked online at Delias and added some fun and new things to my wish list and i made my second purchase to my new wardrobe!
                                         
                                        


Room:
I have been trying to find a fun way to rearrange my room, so i have room for Alexa's bed! and i finally found a nice and organized way to do it!! i only have half of my room done so, unfortunately i don't have the whole room in photos, but i have half. Hey, it's better than nothing! :D

Details on the wall and decor:
bag for school and fun first grade quilt on my chair!

jar and can redecorated and designed by me!!!

Air freshener and pin bowl( handmade by me in 3rd grade)

my Omi's old jewlery box!
Now, i know i forgot to add my love wall photos so here they are. First they got lost, then deleted, and now i just retook them and here they are:
The love wall filled with family photos and loving memories!

A "poem" that turned out to be a letter and it was written by my sista: Mellie after my Omi had pasted away.

simple 3D like butterflies
I have just recently added my inspirational boards. i made by myself out of fabric scraps and spare beads and some Delia's and PBTeen magazines!
clothes/style

bedroom


Now for the wall above my desk, which is located on the wall parallel to the door wall and bed next to it on the left.
fun wall art that i made in summer of 2010/2011 can't remember.


white board to write midnight notes on or practice for a Math test (or english, i have done a few vocab ones on this W.B.) :)
hope you enjoyed my sneek peek (kinda) of my newish room!!! more to come in a few weekends.
true true love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!