4.04.2012

C&S

Carrie-
i love you so much!
you are an amazing friend and whenever i need a laugh or just to smile
i can always go to you!
i love your free spirit and your loving heart!
you are so sweet, i love how you can stay strong throughout 
anything!
I absolutely love how you say I <3 you all the time!
i think it is so cool how you play soccer and i just adore your little 
paragraph at the top of your blog!
and I dont hope that we will stay best friends, because i know we will!!!
i hope when you read this you are thinking of
all the fun things we have done and said :)
i <3 you carrie
-Hailey bop.

Sam-
You are an amazing soccer player
i know you will go on to doing great things @ Cal!
i just love how you care for others and i know that you and the boy
will have a lil something something going on in college or at least at the end of the year!
i hope to talk to you soon!
thanks for all your amazing and heart warming advice!
I hope to see you more and more through out your last few games with the
team!!
i <3 you sam
-Hailey Bop.

2 comments:

  1. This made me tear up Hailey. <3 Thank you ! I love you so much! This really made my day today. We will stay friends <3 I believe that. Smile everyday <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww really!! i can't believe it! <3 i love you too!! haha i am glad i made your day! you too!!

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!