4.20.2012

Who is Happy..


This girl. This girl right here is happy. 
I am so grateful for this little life. 
Sometimes things get tough. 
Lately - things have been tough. 
This morning I woke to the birds outside my window singing a happy song. 
I pulled my covers close. I didn't dare open my eyes and ruin the morning peace. 
Instead I snuggled in. Feeling loved and warm and blessed. 
I felt like all the world had stopped. Just for those three little birds. 
& it warmed my heart. 
Eyes closed I started to rack my brain, forgetting that I should get ready for my 6:00 A.M. friend arrival. I then started to laugh really really hard. For the first time in a while I was actually conscious of how ridiculous my thoughts are. 
They go as follows.....
You should really get up and shower
You have to print that word document before school
Do I really have a C in math, this has to be a mistake.....it's not
Blog, blog, blog
My inbox is probably flooded with SPAM
Do we have cereal?
I hate when we run out of milk
We never run out of milk
Kids in Africa don't have milk...do they? 
I should do something about that. 
Facebook really bothers me sometimes 
What idiot invented math? 
Stop thinking about math. 
I learned to drive last weekend. Cool. 
Do you think you could eat cereal while driving? 
Do we have cereal? 
I want cereal
Waffles sound good too
cinnamon waffles
I think I'll put cinnamon on my waffles
Today's the math test
I should fake sick 
I think I feel a headache coming on.....
Nope, just nausea 
Stop thinking about math
I should start running in the mornings again
I'll practice when they give me the math test 
I'll bet I could run pretty far then 
Is it Tuesday? I love the word Tuesday 
Could you name a baby Tuesday? No. What about Sunday? No again
I kid you not. That is my brain in the morning. 
You have no idea how active I am before 6AM 
All math aside I am one happy camper. 
It must be because it is Friday. 
Love to you, you crazies.

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love this post! so sweet! <3 what has been bothering you, boo? I am sorry that it has been tough. :) don't forget to smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is wrong, my love? Is everything okay? It is life, everybody has trails and tough times but, we can get through it without saying things like that ;( okay, babe. I love you, we all do! all your followers! CALL US! we can talk..

      Delete
  2. I love your train of thought! It's very random!! But that's okay. Things will turn up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good I am glad you are happy! I enjoyed our talk on the phone last night! :D What has been tough? I agree with Carrie, things will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!