4.10.2012

High School life...

Some say high school life are the best four years,
some say they wish they could go back and change it all,
they all have to remember that they made the best or worst of what
they had.
You can stay strong and believe that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger,
or you can just go with the flow even if bad things happen.
you always have to remember that life is what you make it.
You have to chose your battles and chose your direction you want to go in.
Mostly you should always think: "Everyone goes through stuff and they can get through it without saying things that put yourself or others down." (Pilar Souder)
Always think and: "Take your time." (P.S.)
You should feel like: "I don't feel like I made a mistake though..."(P.S.)
you should always know that you have someone who can say this:
  • Hailey out conversations are completely confidential. No one will find out what we talk about. I'm all ears if u want to talk. No judgement. Sometimes it feels better to get things out."
     Melissa Torres has told me tons and tons of things that make me
    cry, laugh, and remember everything is beautiful and wonderful!
     Carrie Hults, Sam Viano, Grace Livingston, and more... are always there for me!
    they are what keeps me going and i want to say i had the best day with you..

    I feel tons better, especially in high school years, when someone can say
    i know what you are going through and i can relate here is what i did...
    it is a breathe of fresh air!
    i am a easily song inspired person,
    ei. I realized lots of things during my relationship through the song:
    A Thousand Years.
    I can always relate to almost any T.S. song ;)
    here are a few!!
    -H.Bopper <3
    BE FEARLESS!!!


2 comments:

  1. This made me smile. Don't let the hard stuff kill you, it will make you stronger :) I'm glad to help hun! <3 I love you !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) i cant hear that enough, love!!! hun ;) lol

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!