4.18.2012

One year...

It has been one year since I saw her, one year since I hugged her, one year since I kissed her, One year...
wow, it is really hard to think that it has been one year since, I have heard my omi say I love you! I miss her so much!! It is crazy to think that we have made it one year since the night we got the phone call. I remember every little bit. I could tell you what we ate for dinner and what show we were watching and who the first friend I told was. I wish I was not writing these words but, I sadly am. :( I hope that I can take this week and my birthday and have moments alone with her! she is always in my heart! I will never forget her, she is still alive in our hearts today! I hoped that she would have been there to see my graduation, my 16th birthday, & my wedding. I will never forget to talk about her and love her and keep sending her my little letters!!
I miss you soooooooo much, Omi!! :D


I love you, Omi!
hailey bopper <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!