4.29.2012

Sneak peek...

here is a sneak peek at my party this after noon!! We are going to Larky Park and having lunch, a sacventer hunt, and fun dessert!!! I can not wait and me and my mom will be going over there early in about an hour to set up!! yesterday, all day, i was running around doing all the things I had to do before the party and for the party! here are a few photos, i know two of you are coming so I will only show the ones that don't give anything away!! :D
tons of cupcakes!! still need to be frosted...
cut myself!! how lovely...
goodie bags...
prizes for the hunt!
everything except the food and stuff... waiting in the middle of my room
crazy kitchen {i spent the whole day in here}
the rest of the food..
 I hope you enjoyed my sneak!! I cant wait to see you two there!! xoxo <3
hailey Bop.

3 comments:

  1. looks like buckets and buckets of fun!! wish I was there, hope you had a fabulous party and birthday! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lissie, it was so fun!! and I had a fabulous time Carrie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!