6.14.2012

last day of school.

I was very excited today to get up and out of bed to see all my friends, some for the last time. I was really looking forward to our picnic after school! We had a great day and then of to the P.H. Park and I was so happy the whole time, just one little moment of sadness but melissa was there to help & love :) I always had a rough last day of school until today I only cried once, I tried not to think about it the whole day...then I came home and BAMM it hit me and the tears came.
I mostly only cried because I may not ever see my big sister, Monieek, again. I miss her so much already! :( I know me and her will text and video chat but, I still cant help but feel like it will be forever before I see her again.
I love you all so much! I had a great day and you all made it fabulous! I loved the picnic we must all do that again.
quick photo edit :)
Melli and Carrie bear we must have another sleepover, SOON!! :)
I will post some fun photos from the picnic, love y'all.
I wish Lissie was here for this.. :'(
Hailey bop.

2 comments:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!