6.25.2012

Monday Morning {Twirls&Love}

Everything at Once by Lenka on Grooveshark
carrie inspired pose... :)
{follow and listen to the song as you scroll through the photos they go with the song! F to the Y to the I they are not in order..}
I woke up this morning bright and loving the day,already! I knew I was going to miss
kylie today & I knew she was having a blast so I made the most
of the day and did a mini photography shoot in my living room! I also
did nothing to my hair& I have to tell you I am in love with these curls!!! <3
LOVE:
I Do Adore by Mindy Gledhill on Grooveshark
here she is...the RARE...the BREATH-TAKING....the BEAUTIFUL...
the ONE & ONLY!
ANGIE RUTH NEAF!!
thank you for reading and enjoy the music and beautiful little girly!
I hope you all have a beautiful rest of the day!

3 comments:

  1. Aw (: Look at you! So pretty! I like your skirt ;) So precious <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) haha text me, i have to ask you&tell you something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just realized the first one says: Carrie inspired pose... I FEEL SO LOVED <3 <3 <3

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!