6.01.2013

nervously awaiting . personal

an oldie but youve never seen...
 
not going to lie to you guys and put up a short post about how excited i am about my first driving lesson or about how it will be a breeze because i have already driven on the "real" roads....
i am a nervous reck. i have tons of knots in my stomach. i am finding it hard to blog while being so nervous. i don't want to do something wrong or forget everything my daddy taught me. i can't handle this pressure & all these nerves!!!! GO AWAY!! i just want the two hours to be easy and go off without a hitch. i don't want the lady to use her little brake thingy every time we stop. i just want ease. i got a good nights sleep, semi... it is hard to sleep after an old friend comes over and tells you some BIG news. {she had to spend the night, too..} i know i will worry about her all day while driving. i know that this lesson can be easy, i shouldn't be THIS freaked. i can do this. breathe.

thanks for letting me talk about this.... haha love you all! pray for us on the road!! :)
xoxo-Hails

1 comment:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!