6.25.2013

small sentences . personal


the little, small, tiny, petite sentences & words have the most meaning behind them. and when you put ten or eleven of them together, you have something so breathe-taking it's crazy. one little sentence that i have used way too much over this last year is 'i am sorry'. i have sent it every and any form you can think of. i've said it in letters, emails, texts, fb messages, on posters, on facetimes, in videos, in songs, poems, yearbooks, tumblr, my blog. and i think i need to stop. i should say sorry for my actions, i have good reasons for doing them & shouldn't be second guessing my every word & thought. i shouldn't have to or even need to say sorry for anything i did, anytime. some people just dont get that i made the choices i made because if i didn't i wouldn't be who i am today. i wouldn't be as strong, happy, & proud of my self as i am today. i wouldn't be excited about all the challenges that will come towards the end of summer. i wouldn't be ready to take on everything God gives me. i wouldn't be happy right now. my knowledge & scars from the past can only make me strong & mold me into the person i will become.
i am not sorry for the things i said or the things i thought or even did. i have choosen the lessons & morals i wanted to learn. :) thank you all for baring with me through my, 'i am sorry's.thank you for helping me learn my lessons & guiding me to my true self. 

thank you, carrie for guiding me through my tears, laughs, & smiles. thank you for sharing your knowledge & love when everything went blurry. <3 you are truely the best friend & sister anyone could ask for.

xoxo love love love-Hails

2 comments:

  1. I love you Hailey <3 you're the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No your the best!!! Love you!!! We need to hang out!!

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!