6.27.2013

promise . blog life

{oh yea, my favorite songs....been on replay all week!!}
with my whole heart, i know that i will not sleep until these promises are complete. okay, so i know that i have been slacking in a few areas of my blog!! i know i never finished my books, nor do i continue to write them here {note. i do have them written in a notebook however, i never got area to putting them up. i am still piecing together parts of them...} also, i haven't been able to finish many "draft" posts that i never posted. also, photography blog is lacking sessions that were so fun & cute i should have posted them a while ago!! although, my site is up-to-date. nothing else, seems, like it is. sometimes i wish i could click a button and refresh and update my life.. :) but, we all know that can't happen. i will do all those unfinished, unposted, and everything in between starting tomorrow morning! and will not stop until i have finished all the single posts, hawaii stories, two chapters in each book, and start my new one. i love you, beauties and hope you will forgive my absense of following through with my stories & posts... thanks you for petience & kind words. 
xoxo-Hails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!