9.24.2013

fathers . family

fathers are so beautiful. they are the best gift any girl could ask for. when i hear people tell me stories about how their father's left them or past away when they were young it makes my heart ache. i can't even imagine my life without my dad. he has taught me everything i know & much more. my father is the best dad in the world. he hasn't ever left me. he is always there for me & can make me laugh even when i am at my lowest of lows. i can only thank him for everything i have gotten from him. he makes my day, everyday. fathers shouldn't be known as the parent that will leave you at the first chance, they should be known as your best friend, your best hug giver & many other lovely things. i never take my relationship with my father for granted. i love hearing the sweet comments from friends like, "you and your dad are the cutest!" & "are you ever not next to your dad? too sweet!" it makes me humble & a little sad when a friend told me she was jealous about my relationship with my dad. i want everyone to have the beautiful & loving friendship with their father as i do. i pray every night that our days will only get brighter and our friendship stay close. it is a wonderful blessing when he told me that he prayers for me often. :) such an amazing man i have in my family!!!





i love you daddy & i admire all the loving & supportive fathers in this big beautiful world!
xoxo - Hailey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!