5.20.2012

Film Friday {Sorry I am late...}

I love you all to death, I am so sorry!!
This whole month and a little towards the end of April I have been doing a lot of things late. Not a good idea!! But, i made the dead lines for certain things and I am organizing and cleaning up a bit in my room, right now!! Basically playing a game of catch up, not fun!
I like knowing what is next ad what will happen so this is really odd for me. Until tonight, ever since the 29th of April, I have been crazy having last minute plans and making up school work and tests and on top of all of it FINALS are coming up very soon and I have to Ace like, all of them!!!!
I have been really stressed out and now we are swimming in P.E. and i can tell I am not going to want to swim, for obvious reason, soon. I hope that doesn't happen because, I love to swim!!
So that is basically my life right now! I actually texted one of my friends the wrong text and she read it the WRONG way and thought something totally different was happening, LOL! i hope that never happens again...
So I found a great song to explain all of my hectic life, lately it seems like I need wide open spaces to make changes and clear my mind...

hailey bop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!