5.08.2012

Makes me...

A FIGHTER!!
{listen to lyrics they are so awesome and I can seriously relate to them :) }
If you know who and what I am talking about you will understand!
I am proud of myself for finally standing up for myself and being a happier me and not such a depressed person!!
I got advice from a few people but, the one that stood out the most in my memory was Monieek. She was very helpful and made me realize things that I would have never thought about unless she helped me and pointed them out to me! I am so happy that I also had: Melissa Torres, Carrie Hults, Ash Kewl, Lissie Stanford, Pilar Souder! :)
you guys truly made the difference and helped me in one way or another along this long path to Happy Hailey <3
LEA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!