5.04.2012

Friday Film {My Heart Skips A Beat}

My heart skips a beat for....

1.
This song,
Lenka- My Heart Skips A Beat
i heard it a couple of weeks ago & couldn't find it anywhere then heard it again the other night & googled it immediately before I forgot the words! LOVE IT!

2.
my sister, after realizing that she will be leaving soon[for germany and then next year for college] we have been hanging out more and just loving the time we have together... Anyone else out there feeling pretty blessed to have an older sibling?

3.
posing for the camera!! I haven't posed in front of a camera in a long time and on my birthday my sister took control of the camera and I was a great model, if I dont say so myself...

4.
 You guys!! all my followers and friends, you are what keeps me blogging!! I hope that you are all having a great friday night, asleep... & have a great weekend!

5.
life!!! I am just trying my hardest to love life and its little strings attached... trust me when I say "my life has a lot of them.."

hailey bop. <3

2 comments:

  1. I am one of those people who are blessed to have an older sister (: This post was really sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks carrie, I know I was thinking of you and some of my other buddies but, You still will have your little brother to teach and help with somethings. I will loose my BIG sister, my only sister. I will miss her so much, I remember crying with her after learning we lost our Omi. I remember laughing in her room so hard over, god knows what... :) I will cry the day she leaves me. :( But, i know you will too, for Kels. We can both cry together, call each other with the little panic attachs, i know I will need someone who can realate to my struggle of saying good bye to my Sister. :) I love your big sister & my big sis!! they are GREAT!

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!