5.19.2012

Volleyball

Last night melissa and I went to our high school volleyball, boys, team's game!! I had such a fun time! We sat right in front of a bunch of seniors, Melissa was a little scared that she might get yelled at or something, on a count of we are freshman... But, we enjoy the first game with Brian, and then we sat alone for the second game. Mel and I were having so much fun, the seniors had all these different cheers, and we just followed them and did what ever they were cheering! It was really funny. Then during the middle of the third game, I think, our other friend, Carrie, came and were so excited. We then watched the second and third games together! There were lots of times when I had no clue who got the point, why they got the point, and what was going on!! But, for the most part, I understood and was having fun! That is the important part, right? Then the fourth game came and we were winning 2-1 and then it came down to where, if San Ramon got this next point then we would have another game to settle the tie! And they did but, during the fifth game we all stood up and cheered the whole game. Carrie really didn't want to stand up but, it was still cool, and my legs needed to be stretched, lol! So then in the end we won! Melissa really had no clue we won, she just saw a bunch of seniors running down to the team in a big group and celebrating, but we told her and she got it. I was so happy we won and so happy I came with Mel! I hope I cargo to another game at CP!! Thanks Melissa and Carrie for a great night! Hailey bop:)

1 comment:

  1. I came during middle of the second game, but whatever (: I had a lot of fun with you guys!!! hehee yeah my legs were tired from standing, but it was all good !

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!