5.13.2012

Mother's Day Love

So this is my mom. She is beautiful, strong, talented, hardworking, and all-around perfect. I could not have asked for a better mom, she raised me to have all the right values, and make me the happy person that I am. She showed me how to appreciate and understand all the wonders in the world and to live life to the fullest. Shes had to make some big sacrifices for our family, and I want her to know how grateful I am and that its recognized. We sometimes fight, but we are able to talk it out and easily get through it. I'm proud of who I am and its because of her ♥ I love you mom.
 I remember at my fifth grade graduation, my mother could not make it. A few days before we had the radio on and on came this song, she told me that she dedicated this song to me and my sister. At my graduation they played this song and I began to tear up, the next day when my mom came home I told her that that song played and she said that she had asked them to play it just so I knew she was still so proud of me <3 I love you mom!!!
hailey bop <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!