11.25.2012

Boy oh Boy | life lately

Here are some recent photos of my daily life. I recently went on a date and wish I took a photo but, I didn't :( Then I always love my beautiful texts & convos with my big sister kyley. I also love the late night texts with the beautiful Dominique. She makes me understand & believe. I always have room for angie & our late night talks whenever we have slumber parties! Then getting advice from my wonderful Godmother, Cathy, makes me feel more secure. Playing/babysitting a sweet whitney & adorable kevin... HEAVEN! Much more......




















































































Ok so I am odd. with my odd number of photos. :) I love odd numbers, haha.

Hope you are all doing fabulous!

xoxo







lovehailey

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! The one of Angie kissing your cheek is too cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!