11.30.2012

Rain

With fall comes the beautiful, amazing, & wet rain! I absolutely love it. I am so over joyed when I wake up to the sound of rain, at midnight. It brings me such happiness to sit there so late and just listen. I feel as if I am all alone & everyone in the world is gone, just me, alone, forgetting all my troubles & worries just for a few hours. I may sound odd when I say these things because most people compare rain to sadness or tears, I compare it to beauty, grace, & happiness. I think of all my blessings and as if the rain drops are my best friends, being close & calming to me. 
I literally fall in love more with the rain every time it visits. Blessed is the word I would use to discribe how we all should feel when it rains. :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!