11.21.2012

I am Back!!!

I am back & so excited to be! I missed you guys so much! I missed all of your wonderful and sweet comments. I hope you guys had a nice last week of school & i hope you don't have a lot of homework for this thanksgiving break!!! I have only a Monday's worth of homework. If you go to CP you understand ;). So glad to be back in the blogging world! I can't wait to do my 7 or 8 posts about the Hawaii family trip. I can't wait to get back on my Sunday secret schedule sorry I missed the last one. You are totally welcome to do some secrets on this post or last Sundays. I am really excited to have some of the blogs I follow on my sidebar! You guys can feel free to check those out and follow if you want! I love the blogs I follow & try to comment often. I know I have not added another new Monthly Blog however, I will tonight! I am basically adding & updating everything tonight. Then tomorrow night I will do day #1 of Hawaii & Thanksgiving post with my fort post & life lately update!! 

So until all those fun posts, which I promise I will totally post, {I know I haven't been very good at the post promises but, I will try and go back and figure out what I promised & post them all by Saturday!!} I want to leave you guys with a photograph from Hawaii & a beautiful quote!

My life has been tough & rough for the last four weeks & I have been doing lots of crying. {I found someone who makes me feel new, beautiful, & loved...}I miss lots of people & need to hear and see them, soon. I have to go, I have a "date" with a sweet boy! xo Updates soon to come!
lovehailey


{I know most of followers are either mad at me or out of the state so, I will wait patiently for the wonderful comments!}

2 comments:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!