11.25.2012

Hawaii | Day 1

So day 1..... we get up at around 4:15 am & get everything packed into the car quickly. Then, off we go to Starbucks & Bart. I was super excited the night before I think I only got 5 hours of sleep, if that. I couldn't wait to get on the plane & see the Big Island. We were all so excited & joyful that this day was finally here!!

Once we got to the airport we got our one bag checked & went through security & walked to the gate. I really wanted to just get on the plane and be in Hawaii already! Once the plane started to go, I kept getting all jittery & so excited to really be going there. :) 

Once we landed in the 2nd plane, on the Big Island. We all went to get our bag & our silver Jeep rental car. I am feeling fabulous & still pinching myself. As we drive to Kona, I realize the beautiful & peace in Hawaii. No fighting, no bad words, nothing but peace & wonder..

We got to stop and check out a nice little hike to these two beautiful waterfalls!! They were gorgeous & I loved the hike to them. Just filled with beautiful flowers & amazing trees.

Once we got to our condo it was about 7ish pm. We were all still excited & super awake....except Kylie. She was really tired so she went up to the condo & my mom & dad & I went to dinner at the cute little restaurant in the resort Aloha, Fridays. It was good food, not at all bad!! 

That day went really fast & was super quick!




























xoxo
lovehailey

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like it was an awesome day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) it was super fun & I loved the long plane ride. I am so strange!!! Haha luv ya see u tomorrow. I will give u ur gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!