11.07.2012

S.P.C. | Weekend Was...

Now, you may all be a little/very confused with the title. So I will kindly explain. First you see the S & that is my 3rd favorite one out of all of them..

I went to three soccer games this weekend. I was super excited to see my friends play at one of their games, on Sunday. I went to my sister's last two games with her Heritage Lightening team, for a while. I was really happy to see them playing together & take some action shots. :) Then, back to the friend game, I went to on Sunday my friend's {carrie, kallie, & paola} game! They were really happy that I was there, I could tell paola was. I try and support my friends in all there extra-activites. I like to watch them succeed and see them become better at what they love. I really like it when I can also do my thing, photography, while they do what they love. I can capture them being amazing & doing hat they are really enjoying.

Kylie's games:










My Buddies game:























Then......
I had a awesome time at a kind-or-hard-to-understand Play with my best friend Carrie. It was a little tricky to understand but, I soon got the whole story & what was happening. I am not sure if Carrie did. haha Did you, Carrie poo??

Next....
I got all kinds of fun things for my new phone. I got a little case & come cool lens. They clip onto the top of my iPhone & make it like a real DSLR camera. I have three lens: Macro, Fish-eye, & Wide view. I like the fish eye for different settings & photographs. I love the macro for flowers & up close/detail shots. :)
Macro:















I hope you enjoyed my little peek into my weekend! I am sorry it is kind of late. I wish I could post more often but, this year & this time in my life I need to focus on other things. I hope you all understand. I love you ,all!!!

lovehailey

2 comments:

  1. I did sorta understand the play.. ahha (: and actually you came to our game on Saturday not Sunday but thats okay! Thanks for coming Hailey!1

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!