11.25.2012

Dreading

I love school, dont get me wrong. But, when school becomes more of a personal problem I never want to go. I hate that my friends are mad at me & I can't help but feel bad for my other ones who are trying to help. She says her life is getting better and better, all I feel is her & I slipping further and further away. I is not just hurting her & I... But, everyone feels it & sees it. We all know it is happening, not sure why, but we know. I want for it all go to back to normal & the way it was about 4 weeks ago. It has been too long & too depressing for me. Everyone sees it even, my friends that I can only talk to through text. They are all frustrated with the fact that I let it get to me & bring me down.

Missing school & friends but....too sad...

dreading tomorrow....

{this song may sum up how I will feel by the end of tomorrow}

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really hope it gets better Hailey. I can totally understand how this song fits this situation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!! I have sung it like tens time and 9 1/2 out of ten I have sung it with tears. :( sadly.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!