12.02.2012

Secret Sunday { #22 }

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

**To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

9 comments:

  1. I have to choose between two boys. It really sucks. I don't want to lose either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally ready to leave this world forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was everything & I wanted to love him and be close to him. He is gone.

    I would never lie about his love or life. He was true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think now all she wants is to break everyone apart and cause drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate this. Why can't they just at least get along and have civilized conversations? Does she realize it's tearing everyone apart and causing me especially to feel just sad that my two best friends hate each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this will be my last week of my existence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going back down this ugly road. Depression. It is coming back. All those memories & all those ugly thoughts & all my terrible feelings. I hate it. Going back down this sad, lonely, empty road. With no one to turn to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am done with the drama. Time to talk to someone about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just think people get anounyed when they have to listen to me over and over again complaining about things. When really all I want is advice and love.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!