12.22.2012

Hailey Aliamus Photography love

Lately I have done three-ish photo shoots, I am counting the photos from the park as a mini session, I did one in the studio with my friend CiCi, then I did one with my little cousins at Elizabeth lake & another "mini session" in the park while they were playing. I had so much fun with both of the shoots & I can't wait until summer, I am hoping to get my cousins to do another shoot for summer time fun!! I love shooting with them, they can be difficult at times but, the end result is always great! My aunt uses them for there holiday card! I feel so accomplished when we get there card and I see the photos I took :) it makes my day! It has become a yearly thing, I believe. 

The studio shoot I did was for a photography class "project", I say "project" because it was mostly for fun and we made all the different homemade back drops & props. I had a lot of fun with CiCi & Katilin in the studio. I really want to do another shoot in there with a friend of mine. She is super pretty & I think we could have a lot of fun! 

I will share the photographs soon & I hope to edit a few tonight. I have to go to the Alumni game in a few & then to the Frosh game tonight! I can't wait to shoot those games! I will post those soon, too! Until, then here is a little sneak peek....

DSC_0921k

DSC_0017-1blog
xoxo..... Hailey ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!