12.03.2012

Troubled teen | Personal poems

Troubled teen
She sits there lonely
tears stream down her face
nobody knows the pain she faces everyday
her life is slowly fading away
she feels depressed
she knows he wont come back
she knows she wont talk to her
she knows they hate her
she knows she wants to leave
she wishes they were there with her
she prayers that ____ gets better
she prays that ____ talks to her the next day
her hope is slowly going away
sips her coffee and realizes
she is alone

going back to my terrible old ways is the worst...
xoxo Hailey ♥

1 comment:

  1. Sorry honey. I know it is hard but life gets easier u may feel alone but I am here for you love. I wish I was in Cali to help more often but I can't be there 24/7 so I want u to talk to her about it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!